Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wine, Cheese & Rowing at the Backyard

NB:- typed prior to the wedding.

After allt he waiting at Auckland Domestic Airport, I finally boarded the flight to Napier. It was only a one hour flight from Auckland to Napier. When I arrived to Napier (Napier Airport is very very...very small). I got out and looked round quickly for Rebecca, before heading to the ladies room (Gosh I was busting after the water and tea from my 1Hr flight!) I then went out and after texted Bec that I was outside. Funny that I missed her inside. Accompanied with her was her fiance's brother's girlfriend Garland. After exchanging greetings we headed to Rebecca and Matt's place in Clive, which is just in between Napier and Hastings.

A cute flat overlooking the "I-can't-remember-the-name-of-the-lake," a paddock with 2 horses and a rowing practicing place. Despite having aroun 40minute sleep in total, since I landed, I was still feeling all right. Eyes still just a tinge of pink, but otherwise was good. [Insert smiley face]. The weather in Clive was sunny with some patches of clouds and a cool breeze. It still felt like a mixture of Melbourne's weather and Brisbane's winter weather...Bec kindly offered Garland & I a glass of wine....
...bring on the wine and cheese!...

Since I am staying in Hawke's Bay, the place reknown for it's vineyards and wineries within it's vicinities and speaking of wineries, Rebecca's Wedding is in a Winery. Very exciting indeed...

...and my journey to all the wine and cheese I can handle during my stay here in Hastings/Napier. Oh ain't life great, great company, wine and cheese. you just can't go wrong.

Until then...

Adios

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment