Monday, November 23, 2009

New York @ Night

American Airline flight lands at JFK airport at about 7:35pm. It felt like the plane was so close to the motorway, because the tarmac well it looked like it was close lol...well I guess its dark and my minds all hazy from all that traveling. When I got out of the plane it was straight downstairs to the baggage carousel and then waited for a shuttle bus to take me to my hotel.

Da Vinci hotel is on 244 West 56th Street in Manhattan. It has a European feel when you enter to the receptionist and then room and bathroom as well. It is small, so yet it's perfect for me LOL. So I have a bit of relaxation watching American TV then had a shower before I went outside to get some late dinner. So on my journey, I of course took some pictures and on my travels I saw "The Letterman Show with David Letterman" it is like 2 blocks away from where I am. That is so cool! I went looking around for a bit and saw that I was also close to Broadway. Saw some NYPD cops, that was one of my highlights seeing NYPD cops LOL and chatting in that typical "new yawrk" accent.

New York at night still bustles with cars, taxis, trucks and people. It is mind bloggling at night (as well as day) and all the bright lights, especially near Broadway.

The weather outside isn't too cold. I was able to tolerate it. HA! It's so nice I LOVE NEW YORK. But I know it gets extremely cold.

I don't know why its just so...well I really can't describe why it is such an awesome city, but I recommend taht you all should go to New York someday. Now I will study the map and I can't wait to venture out Friday morning to explore what the Big Apple has to offer.

Until then...

Adios

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment