Thursday, November 12, 2009

Killing Time

Okay so I am still in Auckland International Airport....and I have been here for 6hrs and my next flight to Napier is at 11:30am. Personally Auckland International Airport is err small, well just because I have only been in the Arrivals section of the airport and since majority of the stores were closed (with the exception of Duty Free Store open & the City of Sales Espresso Bar, Samsung net Kiosk and McDonalds) there was well nothing to do. NADA....there were a few people still sitting around when I arrived, but other than that, nothing! A little bit of 'action' happened when arrivals from Santiago, Gold Coast, Hong Kong arrived, (yay more people passing) so i did some Arrival spectating and then my several hours on the internet.

I am doing this to kill time and yes time is going kinda slow... and the sad thing is I keep looking at the time and that ain't helping either! Right now listening to my podcast - 'Funky House London Style' not too bad, keeping me up. Some people waiting for their loved ones to go through the arrivals doors to greet 'em 'welcome back!' and the 'prebooked transportation' guys for their clients to whisk them off to their hotels/backpackers.

The weather is currently 12degrees so yes its friggen cold. Before I was sitting a metre away from the sliding doors and gee the breeze was giving me goosebumps, but at the same time kept me awake while trying to converse on MSN and Facebook Chat. I guess its not too bad but its close to summer..it feels like Melbourne weather for me hahaha (sorry folks living in Melb)

okay its time for me to have a 'toilet break' and head over to the 'Domestic Transfer' section.

Until then...

Adios

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment