Sunday, November 8, 2009

To Pack Lots or Not to Pack Lots?....that is the Question!

As mentioned in my previous blog, packing is indeed a bitch. However how much is too much to pack? Minus the little gifts to give to my friends and family overseas, how much do I really need?

Obviously packing the essentials such as my iTouch, Notebook, Camera, eyeglasses,sunglasses, cell phone and important documents (passport, tickets etc). Another obvious is packing clothes to suit the weather...napier, new zealand guess it's like melbourne spring - just a tad cooler than what brisbane spring is, where as when I reach the usa, nothern hemisphere, it will be autumn to winter so my jackets, scarves and beanies/hats (oh how much i love wearing my hats! and a perfect time to wear them!).

I am a summer gal, but the funny thing is, no matter how much I don't like the cooler months I do like snow! Just like last year in August, when I went to Queenstown, South Island of New Zealand with Neil and Lani, it sure was cold but the snow was absolutely awesome! Snowboarding is 'choice as bro!'..Now I wonder how I will survive if I ever go to Europe..yes that is my next destination to go to, hope in 2 years time.

Anyway back to the packing...Actually early Friday morning round 1am, I started to pack. All I did was got some clothes from my closet then just 'dumped' them in
my suitcase. Thinking to myself "Meh! I'll pack properly."

Yes I have a couple of days before I depart...and yes I will be cramming when it comes to packing, just like when you're cramming for a uni exam! ARGH! I really should write a list of the things I need, yea that is better so that way I don't 'overpack!'

...then when all is packed I prob think 'hang on I think I forgotten something.' If I stick to the list, it will be all right.

Right! First I'm just going to um....have a nice sunday stroll in the city, valley and when I go home
I shall pack pack pack....Pfft

Adios

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment