Monday, November 23, 2009

Flying again....

Time for me to say my final goodbye to New York. *WAHHH!* The Shuttle bus takes me to JFK airport $US20 plus tip >.< had a quick breakfast at Au Bon Pain of Oatmeal and cuppa tea. Flight at 1025am and 55mins later I am in Washington DC.
After getting my luggage and phoned my uncle that I am here. Four minutes later caught up with my Auntie, Uncle and cousins. Its so awesome to catch up with them that I haven't seen them for 7years!

After picking me up we went to a Vietnamese Restaurant to get some food before heading to their cute house to eat. After got ready again to head to West Virginia/Maryland to a Vacation house.

A 3hour drive, which I slept most of the way and then the JET LAG hit me! OUCH Damn Jet Lag. So we caught up with their friends at the vacation house. the Vacation house is amazing. I will show pictures soon. I slept most of the time, sleeping off my jet lag and had Advil pain killer then had some food and then watched movies w/ my cousins. It was so nice to relax. Played fuseball and lost hahah but all in all it was fun.

The next morning all of us had a walk near the lake and took more photo before departing to go home. Ahh home sweet home. Tomorrow (Monday for me here in the USA) I will be heading to the good ol' Museums in DC.

Until then...

Adios

Vx

No comments:

Post a Comment