Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bye Bye New Zealand..for another 10yrs or so....:P

Midnight I went to bed.....

...wake up call in 4:02am from the reception downstairs as well as from my cell phone alarm, got up, showered and checked my facebook before I packed it up. Went downstairs to have 'compliementary breakfast' of orange juice, boysenberry yoghurt, rice bubbles and peaches. Good breakfast! Back to my room to gather my things then checked out and got into the shuttle bus to Auckland International Airport.

I went to the Pacific Blue section to check in my bag and get my boarding pass. I had a wonderful filipino staff member and he kindly asked me where I wanted to sit either aisle or window - row 1D an aisle seat. After doing all the important stuff, it was time to do last minute shopping. I had to try and spend most of my New Zealand currency (note I do have some left) so I went and brought some small souviners, a book and then after Customs and security check, I went straight to the
Duty Free store and brought ALCOHOL....42 Below Vodka - Feijoa...can't wait to have some when I get home!

Went through to gate 15 to board the plane. Sweet as bro! I got the very front seat, only 3meters away from the pilot's crockpit (is that what it's called?) and close to the door if 'any turbluence or emergency' happens on board! Currently still on the plane....over the pacific ocen and probably 2hrs or so more till I reach Australia soil.

My trip down under, the other down under was a wonderful one. I was so honoured to be Maid of Honor for Rebecca and it is indeed special.
It was an amazing wedding and the places I visited during my short stay in Hawke's Bay was "CHOICE AZZZZ!" I must make frequent trips
and not bloody 10yr trips! Ha.

Then next,.... my USA Trip...it's gonna be a bloody long one!

Until then....

Adios

Vx

No comments:

Post a Comment