Sunday, November 21, 2010

Packing

Okay packing for an overseas trip is not my forte. I know I have been a jet setter several years now, and you would think I have got it under control. I'm a girl...come on...us girls (and yes I am generally speaking) would LOVE to pack the whole closet, BUT with limited kilograms and shopping overseas for MORE souviners, clothes etc..., its the crunch time as to what to bring and what not to bring. How to fold or roll it up? Suitcase or backpack or no 'check-in' luggage at all.

Okay sometimes I don't mind packing but the dilemma I am having is what clothes to bring and that will it match with each attire day-by-day as well as how often will I wear it before it starts becoming icky and covered with alcohol. Bare in mind I will be heading to a cooler climate and the chances it will snow!

Yes common sense of course! Well I would be stupid to wear a halter neck dress when outside is -2 degrees celcius regardless it's a beautiful sunny day!

Currently I am staring at my clothes I have unpacked out of my suitcase (packed it 2 days ago, however it was just clothes 'I would think' will be wearing while in France, but since it felt more than 20kgs, I have to really take a look at what I will be packing. Also importantly the souviners and new clothes and/or accessories I buy over there..I need space.

I have had in the past packed things I 'thought' I was going to wear, but never did, packed too much and obviously didn't have anymore space for my new items! Yes its a big no-no. I am not too fashion concious, obviously can't wear the same clothes for 3 days...mix and match (as long as its clean! Ha!).

Yes I do have that voice saying to me "but you might need it..just pack it..." I must bite my tongue and live without it, for that time being.

Until then...

Adios

Vx

No comments:

Post a Comment