Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's with Atlanta, Georgia Airport???

Early Wednesday morning, Uncle Sam and Lordgene took me to Jacksonville International Airport, my final good byes etc before departing to Los Angeles.....The plane was on time, driving through the tarmac, traffic and waiting for it's turn to fly off.....NOT....the pilot announced there was bad weather in Atlanta that we were on the Tarmac for 45mins..waiting for more announcements before we can jet off.

I panic inside...just quietly, however we finally set off....about an hour flight to Georgia and despite that there was a delay there, I obviously missed my 1135am flight to L.A. D'OH!

I had to go to the Delta Customer Service and the lady put me on Stand By. Now being on Stand by was rather frustrating and an anxious time, because you don't know if you can get on the next flight or not.

Inside my head I was like ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Felt like I was going to hyperventilate but no..I remained calm..while listening to Daddy Yankee, and my house/dance music...*breathe in....breathe out*........there relaxed.

It was close to boarding Delta 2058 so I had to keep looking at the screen making sure I was still on standby, what number and when I was on the 'cleared screen' to get onto the plan...I kept visualising myself getting on That plane....my luck I got on the Plane yay!

Got to LAX airport.....my oh my, my luggage got there first before me!

I heard similar story from my Mum, when she was here in the States in March...seriously what is wrong with Atlanta Airport???

On a good note...L.A I am here ^-^

Until then...

Adios

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment