Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Day of December...Bring on 2010!

Hello everyone,

I have yet to continue typing about my November-December Trip in the USA! I haven't forgotten... Just been busy with the festive season with last-minute-shopping, celebrating Christmas at work, working and trying to sum up what my 2009 has been.

It has been a fabulous year. Apart from some slip ups it has been such an amazing year. Have met up with new and old friends and partied it up here and there. Two thousand and nine will be the year many have moved to new places, jobs, hair cuts, marriages, engagements, babies and vacations. The year will end in a huge bang (fireworks that is). I wait for what next year will hold for me.

Bring on 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year/ Bonne Annee/ Feliz Ano Nuevo!

Kisses/Bisous/Besos

V x

No comments:

Post a Comment