Thursday, December 3, 2009

Black Friday Sales...I'm sorry my credit cards.....

The day after Thanksgiving day, my cousins Michelle, Lucia and I got up early to do what I call it "pre-christmas shopping" or what it's called there "black friday." So you think what is Black Friday?

I thought it was about the whole "Friday the 13th" (yes and no) but this Black Friday is about the shopping malls having a huge discount on their products like up to 70% items and they open at 4am or 5am...and apparently it goes extremely crazy!

I heard a news from my cousin that last year's thanksgiving/black friday was a disaster somewhere in VA (Virginia) (i think) that one of th employee was opening the doors in Wal-mart and once the doors were open, the poor employee got trampled on. Another story was that some d*ckhead shot someone in a store, fighting over some kinda item. How sad is that! I was thinking Oh great! I'm gonna be fighting over something like in the movie "Confessions of a Shopaholic!"

..Seriously..nothing happened like that when I went shopping....
..I was hoping to get a pair of Converse shoes, so Lucia suggested we stop over @ DWS for the shoes..we got there and it didn't open til 10am..our time said 845am..bugger. Instead we went to Tyson's Corner.....it spiralled out of control once we (or I) so Victoria Secrets...my shopping spree started! We had a quick break with having Starbuck frappachinos in our hot li' hands for our caffine kick (and energy to look round)Looked round stores, compared prices, went back and forth then round 130pm we went to have lunch. Round 2pm we did our final window shopping/ buying things before we went back to DWS to spend another 1hr or so looking for shoes. I brought a pair of converse shoes and a shoulder bag.

We later stopped by at Target for a bit before heading home to rest and eat...and me packing up yet again *sigh* Later my uncle wanted to head to a sporting store to buy some hunting stuff...Josh, Michelle, Uncle Joseph & I went to Dicks Sporting Center. Michelle & I were being oh so stupid and me PFFT a 25 year old acting imature (LOL) we decided to talk in a southern accent round the store, looking at things, snowboards, looking for Uncle Joseph & Josh, right through to when we went home. Yea I felt like I wanted to be a dag and don't car hahaha.

My last night in Virginia was watching a lot of George Lopez and watching Josh kill people...On the Ninteno Wii that is.

OH gosh I will miss my relatives in VA.

Until next time

Adios

V x

P.s...I can never get away from a Victoria Secret store can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment