Sunday, December 4, 2011

Packing again

You would think that I would be an expert in packing, since I am always travelling almost every year, or month or week!.... Trust me I am an epic fail when it comes to packing for an overseas trip!

I have to really think thoroughly as to what to bring because I know I am able to buy some things overseas. However the other option is to pack and then mail some clothes back home, which may prove to be a bit costly (and smelly if it wasn't washed before it was packed up!)

I would pack a 'I might wear this.,' which eventually turns out to as a NEVER! and feeling like a douchebag, packing it in the first place.

I could bring an extra 'check-in bag,' as long as it abides by the weighing guidelines...the downfall too much bags! I want just the minimal one check-in and one carry-on luggage!

I am one of those people who choses a suitcase over backpack - the fact that I like a bit of a 'luxury' side of travelling. I am glad I have up-graded my suitcase a beloved Samsonite one with 360degree wheels..ooh nice nice...save my back.

I am looking across the hallway my scruffy looking suitcase..still opened with piles of clothes and bags..might as well add a cherry on top.... . Then again I have to look at it again over and over to the point I have OCD, making sure I have packed the correct things.

Time to re-do my packing again..and again...

D'oh can't get it right! RAHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment