Tuesday, December 13, 2011

9th December 2011


7:15am I was woken up by my iPhone alarm of "Hello" and kept snoozing till 7:30. Got up and got ready for a buffet breakfast, at the same place I had my 'late dinner' the night before. The restaurant was almost packed, that I had to find any spot to sit for breakfast. I had a bowl of coco-pop style cereal and then had noodles, scrambled eggs, pancake drizzled with maple syrup. My second round was a banana, apricots, grapes, rumbutan (similar taste to lychee on the inside, except it's exterior is spiky) and a croissant and a drink of very sweet Grape juice. During breakfast seeing the view of the harbour it started to snow. Making it feel all 'Christmassy' was Christmas music playing….such a festive season feel :D.


Now being all so touristy, just couldn't' resist taking photos. Afterwards went up to my room to finalise my packing before checking out and waiting for the bus to Incheon Airport.


While waiting, had some time to kill with going on the internet and then went outside..um 4degrees celsius! Cold much? Didn't stay too long and ended up going back inside. 10:30am bus arrived. A 30min drive from Harbor Park Hotel to Incheon and I had 2 hours to spare before my flight. Duty Free much?


Ventured to the Alcohol & Tobacco section and brought some Camel Cigarettes for Rémy and then I went to the Chanel store. Of course it was pricey (not going to mention how much it was) but I just had to get something from there…however that store (and every other designer store) are so posh in packing your items in their respective bags…and even the receipt is packed neatly in it's 'docket envelope' It's not the stuff-it-in-a-bag no, no. Okays lets just say its just über posh!


I was feeling rather peckish had KFC for lunch. Was contemplating on traditional Korean food, however I'll be getting it in the plane so KFC won over. Tasty and then headed back downstairs for more Duty Free. One hour before my flight went to buy some O.P.I nail polish and then went to the free internet to have my quick dose of Facebook and then boarding my flight at 13:30.


Another delay because of traffic. See I told you not just bad traffic in Brisbane, but also traffic at the airport tarmac. Finally jetted off.


The usual safety protocols and lucky for me listened to it 3 times in different language - Korean, English and then French. However during the safety procedure, it seems the French version was quick while the English was long. Strange.

I am glad I have my own headphones with thanks to Dr.Dre Beatport ones :D Even the guy next to me was asking the cabin crew why he didn't have headphones and I can see the cabin crew tell him that they will hand out the head phones and that some people have their own headphones (probably in Korean, yet I just sussed out what she was saying!)

Organised 'My Music' on my entertainment system from Mariah Carey, Chris Brown, Alicia Keys, Ricky Martin to J-pop and dance. Tunes to make me dance while sitting down.


Trying to kill time I think I will either watch a movie, listen to more music and catch up on some ZZZzzzz. An eleven hour flight from Incheon - Paris, I'd probably get a pressure injury so it's time to do a pressure area care and some leg exercises and deep breathing exercise..Oo one of the perks of being a Nurse know what to do to help stop pressure injury…..XD


I find myself sitting bolt up-right and I see the cabin crew serving lunch…MMM now I wait till I get served.


Lunch time.


A bientôt.







No comments:

Post a Comment