Sunday, May 31, 2009

My One WeekBreak.

First and foremost one week break from work is NOT ENOUGH! On a good note..it was good to relax and catch up on things you couldn't do before or after work!

I did manage to help clean up the house..the dishes, clothes washing, ironing and of course my room. But I am happy my room is not as messy as before, so it was easy cleaning up.

Right...Can't remember exaclty what I did Monday 25, but I do remember I finished my night shift at 715am, got home round 830am and slept til 3pm. Six hour sleep ain't bad. Ha! The whole day I 'pose was sleep and just being lazy and the usual house stuff.
Tuesday 26th I got up early round 545am and got ready to have breakfast with a friend..driving on Sandgate Road near Nudgee, I got a msg from my friend saying she couldn't make it for b'fast, so I did a U-turn, went straight back home and then went for another sleep til 1030am. I was planning on doing a Mad Dance class, decided not to and just stay home and watch Dvds, FACEBOOKING and searching the net for cheap hotels for my trip and QUT/ Colleges for (fingers x) studying next year.

Wednesday 27th ahhh got rather lazy (in btwn doing the dishes, washing and ironing) and then took my brother Ray to his work....I craved for a MacDonald's Sundae with Caramel sauce (with thanks to my friend's photo on facebook, a picture of Macdonalds Sundaes with chocolate sauce!) So I went through the drive thru and ordered my Sundae with Caramel Sauce. I LOVE MY CARAMEL SAUCE. Wednesday was also my last night of Spanish Language...despite me going there 30mins late! Finished my 8 wks of Beginners One Spanish - "Yo estoy triste, porque me ultima clase de espanol!" Now what am I going to do 730pm on a Wednesday evenings? However I will still do the D.I.Y Spanish and with the help of mi amigas y novio :D and yes numerous online language sites. Tal vez go back and study again. Hrm!

Thursday 28th went to my beloved Westfield Chermside and browsed around and brought my Tealeaves sieve thingy and a box of Mint & Vanilla Flavour tea. Yum and looking round the usual before heading back home and watching more DVDs, facebooking etc!

Friday 29th Ray, Mum & I went to the city from 1030ish - 6pm. While Mum & Ray went to browse at the film school in Yeronga and Griffith Film study course to a movie, I just wondered round the city, looking for dress/accessories for my friend's wedding. Found a lovely green (emerald) colour dress with a white bowtie on the waist. So cute, so I laybuyed it. Also in the city there was numerous things I saw....

Fridays in the City has their random buskings and peformances. For instance this dude on a tall Unicycle...or at the top end of Queen Street Mall, they were preparing to showcase some modelling and to celelbrate Italy week.
The city can be nice or what I updated on my Facebook - BRISBORING Lol. I was getting rathe bored in city, the fact that I was there since 1030am and that I didn't buy much. Its exciting when you do buy things...I just wait for my next pay day teheheh (which will go mostly to my rent and credit card bills!)

Sometimes I see some 'kinda activist groups' their propaganda and items up on sale etc...in hoping we have a heart to change to whatever political view point they were trying/aiming to tell. Funny I walked past and saw this...Hrm interesting indeed!


Saturday 30th, took Ray to see his Dad, before I went to get some car petrol and a few stuff for mum...oh some DVDS and 2 bottles of Mascato. YUM! I was so happy to see my bf. So much I miss him..been a month since so it was great to spend Saturday evening. Did I mentioned I missed him A LOT!

Sunday wasn't planning too much, but wanted to head out somewhere other than staying home. Spontaneously went to the City and the Valley with Mum. We had a nice Yum Cha lunch at the Valley.....then went to the City for a while..While walking about Saw some busking people :)
Like these 2 mujeres - one playing the harp and one playing a flute instrument..It reminds of watching those movies set in the Reinassance/Middle ages and just felt like doing a jolly jig infront of 'em! Just like a jester.

I have 2 days left of my break.....another spontaneous outing to the City or Chermside..(again!) and DVD movie marathon. Hrm now time to sit back and relax...snooze perhaps....Hasta luego y Buenas Noches! V

No comments:

Post a Comment