Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pay Day



Pay Day woot woot! That time to spend on BILLS...after work i went to Chermside Westfield and went to the 2 respective backs to withdrawal certain amount of money. Some of it is for ma as i owe her some some, a fraction went on paying some of my credit card; the other a DVD & CD from Borders and 2 notebooks from Smiggle store. Then later i went to buy myself a drink of Lipton Mango flavour Ice Tea, as i was thirsty...drinking it on the way back home....and finishing it at the moment.


Nevertheless i am trying to not spend as much because i want to put most of my money in my credit card. Its a pain in the ASS but it's got to be done.....then the spending (wisely) can resume. Asides from necessities such as petrol, food and sometimes dance and fitness.

So i brought "L'auberge espagnole" = The Spanish Apartment. My friend recommended me to watch. I looked it up on youtube.com to see a trailer and parts of the movie and i must say its my kind of movie. so i brought it.

I also brought Volume 2 of Berlitz Rapid Spanish. (seen above). Vol one good so far. Basically just err basic phrases to get you by.


Speaking of DVDs, last night i watched another world movie called "Nicotina" it was pretty good. Of course it had English Subtitles.. i still dont know Spanish well yet. HAha.
Short info of Nicotina (from the back of the DVD cover lol) :-

"Greed transforms into twisted desperations in this highy stylised crime caper set in Mexico City, about a simple exchange that goes awry, causing the lives of nine unsuspecting peopole to explode in one turmultnous night over a fortune of diamonds. When the haze finally clears, computers have been hacked, people have been whacked and lives have gone up in a cloud of smokes"

I give it 2 thumbs up! Mucho gusto!

I gave my dance of pop n locking a miss today as i am still tired from last night (staying up to late!) and i really wasn't in the mood to go. Hopefully next time i wil go.

Well i think i'm going to learn my spanish and watch a dvd that i borrowed from Video Ezy.

until then...adios

V

ADDIT: when i came home i found a package on my bed.. it was my T-Shirts i ordered from the other duck It's awesome. Here's the shirts i got:




1 comment:

  1. Hello Vivi, thanks for "following" me. LOL. Let me know how the Spanish is going. I really have to start putting more effort into the learning!

    ReplyDelete