Sunday, February 1, 2009

Whoa Michelle Pheiffer's so young, pretty n thin in Scarface!

I am sitting in front of the tv, watching Scarface starring Al Pacino. My gosh al pacino in his early years is HOT! Bahahaha. The scene when Tony Montana was being interrogated by the police his mannerism reminded me of someone :P

i like gangster/mafia movies. when i first read and watched the godfather i fell in love with it.I even did a speech in legal studies on organised crime n i got a good mark on it. well back to mafias they intrigue me what they do that is illegal et al. The Godfather and now Scarface i personally see are classic movies.

Speaking of Michelle Phieffer i didn't even realise she was in Scarface. Nowadays shes like 50+ and she's still the same person.

Yes i am finally watching Scarface the fact that a few people have quoted or talk about tony montana etc...that i decided to watch it. And yes i am liking it.

I was planning on bowling with Wendy et al then Byblos but i am just staying home chilling out. I didnt get much sleep last night prior to night shift.

Well I'm going to continue my movie.

Adios...
V




No comments:

Post a Comment