Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Idioma!


Right now i'm listening to a Cd called - Berlitz Rapid Spanish*. I brought it at Borders (my favourite book store & of course my favourite shop..one of)...along with other Spanish books - Spanish for Dummies and a dictionary ingles y espanol.

Okay i am no pro in spanish yet...i'm more absolute beginner in Spanish. Y u must ask am i learning myself spanish?
  • a certain someone speaks spanish
  • i've always wanted to learn spanish
  • travel to south america/ spain sometime and would like to converse 'un poco' in espanol
Also to get my brain working with something else. Spanish is such a beautiful language along with Italian, & French (its because they all derived frm latin..tho not too sure w/ french can't remember). I know this sounds so cliche but listening to a Spaniard or Latin American speaking is awesome.....and then when they speak in english their accent wow!
So i've been practicing on & off and gradually say a few words to madre y hermano (brother) and amiga (friend) Lani.

Learning Spanish is both hard & easy. Trying to get pronouncations right or close t right. All good..all good.

Today is my day off. I've finally decluttered my room woot woot..just need to fix the things on top of my bed then i'm done. i'm pretty happy that i have cleaned my room. its been like 3wks to actually get round to do my mess. Putting things in the right places (i.e. cds with cds, clothes with clothes, books with books)..not jumble it up. Ahhh *sighs* now it makes it feel like my minds clearer now if you get what i mean.

Right after i will continue on practicing my spanish before i head to my Flamenco Dancing @ Albion.

*there is a Volume 2 of Rapid Spanish..i yet to get hrm probably tomorrow after work. :D

until then..adios

V




No comments:

Post a Comment