Sunday, April 12, 2009

Trance Energy at the Met



Saturday well i didn't sleep in (in which i normally do when it's my day off!) so got up early..
..if you say 9am is early. So Ray & I went grocery shopping @ Kippa Ring Shopping Centre a.k. Boganville! urgh! it smelt really bad in the shopping centre...VERY BAD BODY ODOUR. C'om people there is a product called DEODERANT! Spent 1hr and 30mins there - shopping and had MacDonalds for lunch. Then went back home..small chores i.e. clothes and then watched Scrubs and Flight of the Concords with Ray before taking him to his Dad's place in Scarborough...drove back home then went to lie on the couch and watched Iron Chef America marathon ...well for 4hrs!

So yes I was being lazy on Easter Saturday! I was trying to go for a nap so i didn't feel too sleepy at Trance Energy. I was disappointed that my boyfriend us unable to go, however I got over it. I text round and phone around to see if anyone was free but they were either working or decided to stay home so I ended up going on my own.

Trance Energy was fabulous. Like I said i was bummed Andy didn't come but then it turned out good that I went on my own. Don't get the impression i don't like other people's company..it is nice to just go on your own and just have your own fun!

I only wanted to go because i wanted to see BT and Judge Jules...my dreams came true! They rocked. I also like Marco V and Sander Vandorm. Honestly I am not a hardcore Trance (or rave) person, however there are a few good trance music out there. I appreicate their work. Yes people with those huge reflective pants!

Like every other music festivals the atmosphere, the crazy dancers, drunks, sweat, bo, no bo, smiling, cheering, photos (for facebook! lol) and of course the fashion. It was actually not too bad, more like night clubbing clothes however a few did dress up and of course with 'THOSE PANTS!"

The first dj at the met stage i didn't know who it was but when BT was on i just bust-a-groove lol i mangage to get to the front yes close to the DOOF DOOF area/ mosh pit. Danced hard out to Sander, Marco V's and Judge Jule's mixes..more w/ judge jules coz he was brilliant!

Left the Met @ 315am Sunday. Ahh it was great!



No comments:

Post a Comment