Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Slight Turbulence while sitting on the toilet seat..no fun.

Although the trip from Brisbane to Incheon, South Korea had a few 'turbulences' along the way..I have managed to safely arrive to Incheon Inernational Airport... I have on occasions during my flights from A to B (Europe) felt the plane go from side-to-side, up-and-down, as if it was an 'earthquake in mid-air' and then the cabin crew will announce "please return to your seat and fasten your seatbelts, as we are experiencing unexpected turbulence." My gosh! I have just realise I've taken over their job!..memorising that over and over again has been embedded into my mind.
Never the less don't we all get a tad paniky when that announcement comes up while you are in there....?

"Oh shit(!)..what to do now?" - technically speaking *LOL*

My flight to Incheon wasn't as smooth as it would have been, mother nature has indeed her moments. But at least it got me over from the Southern Hemisphere to the Northern Hemisphere. Other than that it was pleasant flight. I got to watch 'the Lorax,' 'Intouchable' (again with the English subtitles) and 'W/E' - which was directed by Madonna. Inbetween I dozed off while listening to Mozart and then awaken by the smell of food.

I arrived in Incheon just a little after 6:30pm. Customs took a while as they are scanning every one with their biometric passports. Downstairs through to the 'declare.' Where I had to show my measly peanuts, which I didn't end up eating..he let me through (of course I ticked it in the custom section).

I am here on a layover as my flight to Paris is at 1:00pm the following day.

I guess it is time for me to stop and snooze..definitely a big day ahead!

À bientôt

V x








1 comment:

  1. In other words: your bowel movements caused turbulence...

    Macapaca.

    ReplyDelete