Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In the Fruity Cult now :P

I have definitely joined the fruity cult now - technologically speaking. APPLE! The iPod, an iPhone and now have finally brought myself an Apple MacBook Pro. I originally planned on buying the MacBook after my vacation, but hence it was eating my mind away that I decided to buy it, after all the reasonings, the pros and cons of having it now (or having it later) etc... . I brought it and justified to myself (and partial blame that Myer's had a sale), as well as that my Dell Laptop has 'cancer' I just wanted a new laptop. Funny, because my Dell still works..only just... yet the smell of something new is so nice...well you know what I mean.

Absolutely love my new laptop....
....then there is the iPad..hrm...well I guess I could...*insert voice-over from Happy Meal MacDonald Commerical* "Collect all Apples."

No comments:

Post a Comment